Sephora is a french global chain of beauty and personal care, based in paris. It features nearly 300 brands, together with it’s own personal label. Sephora proposes beauty products including skincare, cosmetics, fragrance, body, beauty tools, nail colors and haircare.
HISTORY OF SEPHORA:
Sephora was first begun in Paris on 14th of August,1969. It was seized by Dominique Mandonnaud in 1993, who combined the investment with his own perfume chain named under the brand “SEPHORA”. The name comes from a Greek word Zipporah (wife of Moses). Mandonnaud went on expanding the Sephora brand through-out the 90s. Sephora started its online store in Cananada in 2003 and in the U.S. in 1999. Sephora expanded its transaction to the markets in Middle East in 2007 and has opened more than 44 Sephora stores in UAE and KSA as well as an eCommerce store. In 2014 January the 1st, Calvin McDonald replaced David Suliteanu as chief executive officer and president of Sephora ‘America’. It extended its partnership with its exclusive brands in the region. The Sephora store at Champs Élysées in France, gains the attention of over six million people every year.In 2016, 26th of August, Sephora launched its 400th location on the Magnificent Mile in North America, Chicago. The store is the city’s new flagship location. And recently on 19th of November, 2018, Sephora sealed a long-term rent out at Town Square Metepec’ Thor Equities , a new market and entertainment center in Mexico of 1.7 million square feet.
BRANDS THAT COLLABORATED WITH SEPHORA:
Sephora features a collection of beauty products, from more than 300 different brands. Including the famous brands listed below:
1. Make Up For Ever;
2. NARS Cosmetics;
3. Too Faced Cosmetics;
4. Urban Decay;
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills;
6. Benefit Cosmetics;
7. First Aid Beauty;
8. Amazing Cosmetics;
9. Lancôme Cosmetics;
11. Sunday Riley Skincare;
12. Atelier Cologne;
13. Jo Malone London;
14. Huda Beauty, and many more.
The plus point of this store is that whatever brand you’re looking for, either it is for make-up products, hair or skin care products, they are available at Sephora. Sephora even features its own skin care, make-up, accessories and beauty tools.
PRODUCTS AT SEPHORA:
Sephora’s stores in the middle east stocks globally famous products like Clinique,L’Oreal and Estée Lauder, along with other local brands like Huda Beauty and Shiffa Dubai Skin Care. According to Forbes, Huda Beauty was one of the best selling make-up brand beside Sephora Middle East, in 2018.
DOWN BELOW ARE THE DIFFERENT MAKE-UP, HAIR AND SKIN CARE PRODUCTS THAT ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:
Looking for make-up products? Worried about their stuff and pigmentations? Well, worry no more because Sephora offers such brands that have no place for any doubts and provides the best quality goods. Listed below are some of the highly recommended products from sephora:
1. Nudestix Clean-Up Pencil, $26 only;
2. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara, $20 only;
3. Sephora Collection Melting Lip Clicks, $14 only;
4. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, $35 only;
5. Laura Mercier Lip Pencil, $26 only;
6. Milk Makeup Hydrating Oil Stick, $24 only;
7. Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner, $14 only
8. Stila One Step Correct, $36 only, and many more.
HAIR & SKIN CARE PRODUCTS:
Even though their make-up products are very amazing but people still get doubts on the hair and skin care products. Because why not? After all it’s the matter of their hair and skin for crying out loud. But leave your doubts aside because Sephora offer the best quality products to their customers. Even if you may have dry or oily skin, Sephora has treatments for both.
1. OLAPLEX: Olaplex Hair Perfector No.3, $28.00 only;
2. OLAPLEX: No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner, $14.00 – $28.00 only;
3. MOROCCANOIL: Moroccanoil Treatment, $15.00 – $44.00 only;
4. LIVING PROOF: Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo, $14.00 – $24.00 only;
5. BRIOGEO: Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask, $9.00 – $115.00 only;
6. AMIKA: Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Conditioner, $12.00 – $24.00 only;
7. BRIOGEO: Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray, $9.00 – $20.00 only, and many more.
1. SUNDAY RILEY: Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment, $158.00 only;
2. FRESH: Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, $24.00 only;
3. DRUNK ELEPHANT: T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum, $90.00 only;
4. CLARINS: Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate, $89.00 only;
5. OLEHENRIKSEN: Truth Serum®. $49.00 only;
6. KIEHL’S SINCE 1851: Ultra Facial Cream, $30.00 only, and many more.
STILL IN NEED OF MORE SATISFACTION?:
UNSURE ABOUT THE QUALITY AND PRICES?
Here’s what role BebeCoupons play here:
If you are worried about the prices and quality of the products then worry no more, because BebaCoupons provides such offers that you’ll be satisfied in no time. All you have to do is grab a Sephora coupon or promo code from BebaCoupons and make your decision very simple. It will provide you with information about the most reliable products and the ‘BESTSELLERS’ till now. You will be able to witness reviews of other people on the products you’re willing to buy and satisfy yourself. If you want to keep yourself updated and stay tuned on what’s new, then you can also create an account at BebaCoupons.
Advantages of creating an account at BEBACOUPONS:
To make your shopping a little easier you can also create an account and read the reviews of other people/shoppers. That way you can satisfy yourself and calm your mind and trust your decisions. More importantly, you’ll be confident about your purchase. In addition to all these advantages, an account allows you to go and review all the products
purchased, and to re-order with confidence and ease. For even better deals on all of your make-up, hair or beauty products, grab a Sephora coupon or promo code from BebaCoupons before making your next purchase..
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?